[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:17:09 CEST 2018

Note that installing a conflict resolution authority doesn't need
installing a controversial CoC and formalizing every thing a contributor
can or cannot do..
True, there won't be formalized and standadized rules for resolution, but
aren't people in this project sensible enough, in general, to have the
common sense to reach an adequate solution?