[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Mon Oct 29 09:40:03 CET 2018

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 00:53:01 +0100, Lydia Pintscher wrote:

> PS: As someone on the fringes of the Qt Project some emails in this
> thread sadly make me see part of the project in a different light.

I'm not too much interested in the topic of an CoC - not even in the
discussion about it - but that doesn't mean, that it should not be
allowed to have it here.

But in this whole thread there is indeed one posting, that annoys me -
and this is yours. I will never understand, why someone feels entitled to
judge others so easily - and in your case without even giving any
indication about what you are referring to.

> I fear I'm not the only one.

I guess you are.

Nothing for ungood,
Uwe