[Development] Build system for Qt 6

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Wed Oct 31 11:02:04 CET 2018

Hi!

> No. However, I am asking for proof.

Maybe I worked for the wrong companies all the time. But whenever we wanted to have proof
that some tool or library actually meets our requirements, it never was sufficient to
*ask* for proof. We needed to test it by *ourselfs* in a feasibility project.

And normally *none* of the candidates completely met all of our requirements so we chose
the tool with the least flaws, the best potential and (most important!) with the most
dedicated maintenance/support crew. And of course some trust was part of the decision.

Thiago, did this startegy of yours (simply asking for an all-inclusive proof and
guarantee) ever work before?

--
Regards Bernhard