[Development] Deploy Qt unit testing in Android

Francesc Martinez francescmm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:06:14 CEST 2018

Hi all,

During the last two weeks I've been trying to run a Qt unit testing project
in Android. I've tried to create an apk file via Qt Creator and by hand but
as it didn't give me any result I also tried to build it manually using
Android Studio and the build.gradle. No results so far.

I've seen and I've tried to run a Perl scrip I found at
https://github.com/qt/qtbase/blob/5.11/tests/auto/android/runtests_androiddeployqt.pl.
Unfortunately I'm not experienced with Perl and I also think it's not
working for the newest versions of Qt.

Does anyone know how I could deploy a Qt Test project and make it run in an
Android device or emulator?

Cheers,
Francesc.