[Development] QAbstractScrollArea::keyPressEvent

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Sep 18 16:14:23 CEST 2018

I'd just like to have someone telling me if I'm completely wrong
or if I'm missing something here, please:

In QAbstractScrollArea::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent * e)

there is this check:

    } else if (e == QKeySequence::MoveToPreviousPage) {
        d->vbar->triggerAction(QScrollBar::SliderPageStepSub);
    } else if (e == QKeySequence::MoveToNextPage) {
        d->vbar->triggerAction(QScrollBar::SliderPageStepAdd);

e is a pointer - I can not compare this to a QKeySequence enum, right ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at