[Development] Closing issues automatically with new keyword

Kari Oikarinen kari.oikarinen at qt.io
Fri Sep 21 14:36:18 CEST 2018

On 21.09.2018 15:32, Tor Arne Vestbø wrote:

>> On 21 Sep 2018, at 13:32, Jedrzej Nowacki <Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> Shouldn’t that pick refs/heads/5.11?
>>>
>>> Tor Arne
>>
>> Yes, that is what happened. The first release branch for 5.11 is 5.11.0,
>> therefore it marked 5.11.0 as fixed version.
>
> That doesn’t make any sense. The 5.11 branch is constantly moving. If it resolved to refs/heads/5.11, it should pick the _upcoming_ release for 5.11, or if there is none (in JIRA), not set a fixed version.

Normally it would find a 5.11.2 tag and thus set the fix version as 5.11.3.

The repository in particular does not have those tags, which is the root
cause
for the script not picking the right version. We'll see if we start
tagging it
(the version actually included in releases is determined in meta-boot2qt
which
is tagged, so it's not mandatory) or just mark the versions for these
bugs by
hand, which is not any more work than before the script.

--
Kari