[Development] What to expect from QIcon/the icon engine on screen changes

Mark De Wit mark.dewit at iesve.com
Tue Apr 9 10:33:20 CEST 2019

Interesting find - that fix might have solved my issue with Fusion theme as well.  From the looks of it, QWindow* support was added to some theme code since that bug report, but not consistently for all controls and all themes.  It would have been great to fix this at the QIcon level rather than change every widget painter for every theme....

Mark