[Development] A deployment tool for Linux

Bogdan Vatra bogdan.vatra at kdab.com
Wed Apr 10 10:21:56 CEST 2019

Hi,

  Personally I think it's a great idea. I used linuxdeployqt myself and it
worked. The only problem I saw it was the speed, it takes quite a lot to
complete (e.g. it took a few minutes, while androiddelopqt takes less than 10
seconds). But witl some love I'm pretty sure it can be improved a lot.

Cheers,
BogDan.

În ziua de miercuri, 10 aprilie 2019, la 11:13:01 EEST, Mitch Curtis a scris: