[Development] A deployment tool for Linux

Łukasz Korbel lkorbel at milosolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 20:21:59 CEST 2019

Nice to know that someone prepared linuxdeployqt. Even if slow its probably
better than no tool at all as it is now. Last time on my CI I had to use
simple copy script with fixed list of libs based od readelf info. Works but
I would rather preffer to avoid repeating this :)

*Łukasz Korbel *
Senior Software Developer
Email: lkorbel at milosolutions.com
Skype: lukasz_korbel
*Milo Solutions*
www.milosolutions.com | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/theMiloSolutions>
| Twitter <https://twitter.com/milosolutions>
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments contain information that may be
privileged or confidential and is the property of Milo Solutions. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to
this e-mail, and then delete it. Any unauthorised
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication is
strictly prohibited. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may
contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system.
Although this e-mail and any files attached to it may have been checked
with virus detection software before transmission you should carry out your
own virus checks before opening the attachment. No liability can be
accepted for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software
viruses.