[Development] Switching from create_changelog.pl to createchangelog for change log generation

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Apr 30 11:18:22 CEST 2019

Hi!

It is time to create initial changes files for Qt 5.13.0. Unfortunately it seems we didn't manage to conclude this thread & make the decision which script is used to generate those.
For us it is same; we just run the script & push initial ones in gerrit. So which one we should use at this time? Should we just try the new one to see what kind of problems and complains it will generate?

br,
Jani