[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.14.0 Feature Freeze is getting closer

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Aug 6 06:41:45 CEST 2019

Hi all.

Only 3 weeks to official feature freeze and 2 weeks when we will start soft branching.

So please remember to inform me about all new modules for Qt 5.14 now & make sure those are in qt5.git before soft branching starts. And remember to inform me about any submodule status changes like from preview to officially supported, new deprecations etc.

It is also time to start updating new features page (https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.14)

br,
Jani