[Development] is it possible to increase the max. document size for the JSON parser?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:47:01 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have a 114Mb big JSON file that I'd like to be able to parse but that is
rejected because of its size.

Is it possible to rebuild Qt with a larger maximum document size for the JSON
parser? I found the Value::MaxSize token which is somehow related to the too-
large error, understand you cannot change that without also changing the related
bitfield definitions. I haven't yet found a "max number of values" parameter so
how exactly is the DocumentTooLarge error linked to Value::MaxSize ?

Thanks,
R.