[Development] Removal of dead git submodules from qt5.git

Chris Adams chris.adams at qinetic.com.au
Mon Dec 2 01:46:30 CET 2019

Hi Alex,

Does this have any effect on CI for those submodules?  Jolla uses
QtDocGallery, QtFeedback and QtPIM, and have been upstreaming changes,
and at least for QtPIM the CI has been useful in ensuring that changes
don't cause issues on any platforms etc.
Aside from that, I have no complaints about removing the submodules
from qt5.git.

Best regards,
Chris.