[Development] Qt Marketplace launched

Tino Pyssysalo tino.pyssysalo at qt.io
Mon Dec 2 13:17:18 CET 2019

Hello all Qt developers,

Today The Qt Company have launched Qt Marketplace at https://qt.io/marketplace. Qt Marketplace is an innovation platform for our community, bringing together Qt developers looking for new ways to enhance Qt and develop workflow.

We would like to invite you for populating the marketplace with all fantastic extensions, add-ons, modules … that has been done with Qt. We have wanted to make it easy for both individual developers and companies to publish extensions in the marketplace and to be able to reach the whole Qt ecosystem. Whether you are doing a new Qt module just for fun, want to find new ways to expand your existing product sales channels, or are thinking of trying a new business idea, we got you covered. The publisher guidelines are available inhttps://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Marketplace_Publisher_Guidelines.
We have been putting our efforts in developing the marketplace, but without our active community, there would not be any content. We were very fortunate to have a dedicated bunch of early adopters both working with us during the development process and onboarding their extensions to the marketplace. We now have the first 100 extensions there.
Please, check our blog post https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-marketplace for further details.

You can find the marketplace from qt.io/marketplace<http://marketplace.qt.io> so go ahead and give it a try!

--
Tino Pyssysalo