[Development] QHash for Qt 6

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 02:47:14 CET 2019

Well, every time I use (or try to use) QStringView I encounter the problem of missing methods/functionality.
The same applies to the Qt containers.
So “someone else’s problem” affects customers - what’s the point of having fast hash if it misses features customer needs?
Writing containers is fun, but who’s going to support them?
I am not really against Qt containers, but I have some doubts that QtCompany has enough manpower or desire to support those.

Иван Комиссаров