[Development] Dark appearance on iPhone not so dark

Henry Skoglund henry at tungware.se
Thu Dec 26 01:09:56 CET 2019

Hi, just tested my first Qt 14.0 iPhone app. My iPhone is running iOS 13
and I'm using the new dark appearance mode on it.

When I run my Qt app (a vanilla widgets app just invoking a QMessageBox
and then exiting) on my Mac, which is set to dark mode, everything is
indeed dark in my Qt app (both the mainwindow and the QMessageBox).

But when I try the same simple widgets app on my iPhone, only the
QMessageBox becomes dark, the mainwindow is white :-(
(The simulator behaves the same).

Is this something that will be fixed or?

Rgrds Henry