[Development] All deprecation warnings are P1 for 5.13.0

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Feb 9 17:58:46 CET 2019

On Friday, 8 February 2019 22:34:21 PST Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development
wrote:
> Agree with the rest of the email. From a purely technical point of
> view, however, I'm wondering why we didn't see those warnings before? Qt
> was already built with warnings enabled AFAICS? For instance:

Warnings switches were enabled in the compiler command-line and even -Werror
and headersclean.

However, QT_DEPRECATED did not produce a warning and deprecation warnings are
not fatal. Now they do produce a warning, since your commit.