[Development] Nominating Rebecca Worledge for maintainer of Qt Lottie

Laszlo Agocs laszlo.agocs at qt.io
Wed Feb 13 14:14:51 CET 2019

+1

Cheers,
Laszlo

-----Original Message-----
From: Development <development-bounces at qt-project.org> On Behalf Of Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt
Sent: onsdag 13. februar 2019 07.21
To: development at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] Nominating Rebecca Worledge for maintainer of Qt Lottie

Hi!

In Qt 5.13 we have added a Qt.labs module called "Qt Lottie", with Qt
Quick APIs for showing scenes and animations that were exported using
the Bodymovin plugin in After Effects.

     https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtlottie

Rebecca Worledge has graciously offered to adopt the maintainership of
this module. She has worked for Qt for eight years in our Professional
Services organization, providing invaluable work for our customers as
well as researching and developing internal prototypes, but this would
be her first maintainership in the Qt Project.

Thanks, Rebecca!

--
Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt
Senior Manager, R&D