[Development] CMake Workshop Summary

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 13 17:30:45 CET 2019

#2 can be supported with a plain script, or even just a plain Makefile. All
you need is the dependency order.

Attached is the one I use. You can run
	make -f Makefile.qthelpers T=target
and it'll run
	make target
in each of the submodules.

You can even make it run shell commands:
	make -f Makefile.qthelpers CMD='f() { cd $$1; git pull; } f'

The above I often run with -j so it launches all gits in parallel :-)