[Development] Maintainers, your action needed: Qt 5.12.2 changes files

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Feb 21 09:33:07 CET 2019

Do we have a script that generates the change logs? I see that qtbase has entries for bug fixes with the task number:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/dist/changes-5.12.1/?h=v5.12.1

I'd like to get the same for the modules that I maintain. I'm guessing that one was done manually, but I'd like to try to automate it (even if it still requires some manual editing afterwards).

I checked qtrepotools.git but didn't find anything. Simon created one, but says that it's not the same one in use by the release team:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtqa.git/tree/src/createchangelog