[Development] Maintainers, your action needed: Qt 5.12.2 changes files

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Thu Feb 21 11:46:45 CET 2019

For what it's worth, the only negative difference I saw was that it (createchangelog) generates this:

Qt 5.12.2 is a bug-fix release. It maintains both forward and backward
compatibility (source and binary) with Qt 5.12.1.

whereas the current one generates this:

Qt 5.12.2 is a bug-fix release. It maintains both forward and backward
compatibility (source and binary) with Qt 5.12.0 through 5.12.1.

Doesn't seem that important though?