[Development] gnuwin32 in qt5.git

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:02:36 CET 2019

Den fre 18 jan. 2019 kl 17:47 skrev Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne at qt.io>:

> [...]

Not that I know much about the needs here, but I would expect also

- Supports pinning to a specific version

? With that I mean the ability to lock a dependency to a specific
version, à la pinning in pip/PyPI in the Python world.

A system that only has the latest versions of everything available
(e.g. like Homebrew on the Mac side, unless you consider "taps") would
not be very good I imagine, since I think you'll want to lock in known
good versions?

Elvis