[Development] Qt modules, API changes and Qt 6

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 25 16:26:00 CET 2019

https://build.webkit.org/waterfall

> Only some platforms were blocking and could
> prevent patches from integrating(Apple's own of course), the rest was non
> blocking and would just turn red on the waterfall when they broke.

There is another set of build bots called EWS, they build each revision of
submitted patch, so that both patch authors reviewers can be sure that patch
builds on all major platforms when discussing code changes. In Qt it sometimes
happens that problems are only discovered after +2, leading to anpother
review cycle.

--
Regards,
Konstantin