[Development] QUIP-13 for Qt Examples and Demos

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Tue Jan 29 12:58:01 CET 2019

Hi,

It seems reviewers are mostly happy with the current state of QUIP-13 - the latest 2 changes where just editorial:

  https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/246288/

Unless someone still has fundamental objections I'd like to merge this soon. We can always reiterate on details in follow-up commits.

Regards

Kai