[Development] Mailing list archive annoyance

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:29:50 CET 2019

Hi all,

I do not know what is going on with the mailing list archive, but this
is getting frustrating.
Trying to move forward and keep positive, i would like to report on
a(nother) use case here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71225
This bug report starts with a couple of links to the Qt Interest ML
archive, in an attempt to give some background.This qt.io Jira ticket
is linked into our own bug tracking system. Yet, all these mailing
list archive hyperlinks yield a so-called HTTP 404.This is quite
annoying. History seems to be gone for ever.

Can you guys recover the mailing list archive, like nobody will ever
notice what has happened? Can you do that? Yes or No?

Or should we switch (back) the Qt mailing list management to the community?

Who is in charge of the qt-project.org domain?

Chris