[Development] Moving to Gerrit 2.16.9

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Mon Jul 1 16:43:43 CEST 2019

And we're on 2.16.9, which brings no huge improvements as far as I can tell.
But it's great to gather some experience and more and more automate the
deployment of new versions. Enjoy!

On torsdag 27. juni 2019 16:53:26 CEST Tor Arne Vestbø wrote:
> > On 27 Jun 2019, at 16:10, Frederik Gladhorn <Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io>
> > wrote:
> >
> > On a related note, now that things are generally working with the new
> > Gerrit, I was wondering if we want to consider plugins. There is one to
> > add reviewers based on git blame
> > https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/admin/repos/plugins/reviewers-by-bl
> > ame
> YES

Hum, I didn't manage to get this one to do anything in our test instance, so
it's skipped for now, I hope we'll find a way to get it to work and maybe start
using it. I personally hope it would be a good addition, but would propose a
test period, if there are many people complaining, we could just get rid of it
again. Anyhow, this pends figuring out how to get it to work.

It's there, enjoy and put your avatar up at https://gravatar.com .

> YES
>
> > We should also consider the various webhooks plugins. Comments
> > appreciated.
>
> YES, the core webhook one

Done, we have the webhooks installed now, just not configured in any way yet.

Cheers,
Frederik