[Development] Save the date: Qt Contributors Summit 2019 is 19th - 21st November in Berlin

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Fri Jul 5 14:13:52 CEST 2019

Hi,

Save the date: Qt Contributors Summit 2019 is in Berlin at 19th – 21st November 2019.

This year we want to arrange a three day event with the first day reserved for maintainers and approvers only. From the second day onwards we welcome all contributors, just like before.

There will also be a new “Contribute to Qt” session at Qt World Summit, during which we hope to get more people interested in contributing to Qt.

At this point you can mark down the dates and location. Registration and agenda are coming up later.

Yours,

                Tuukka