[Development] FirstPersonCameraController Improvements

Nova technobaboo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:01:50 CEST 2019

Hello everyone, I've been having problems with Qt3D's
FirstPersonCameraController and I was wondering if I could help
contribute to make it easier to use and more flexible.

As I see it the current problems are:
Fixed keymapDefault keys being inaccessible to some (I have no page
up/down on my laptop keyboard)Keys used for control are not standard
(WASD is used more often than pageup/down and arrow keys)Lack of
sensitivity adjustment (if your scene is really big then you can't
increase the movement speed to easily navigate around your scene)
Do you all think that these are necessary or at least useful to fix,
and if so would you mind if I contributed to add these changes?

--Nova