[Development] Grooming the merges?

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Wed Jul 17 11:01:05 CEST 2019

Mutz, Marc (17 July 2019 07:05)
> The qt5.git integration[1] hasn't happened for a month or so (ok two
> weeks) and the
> [1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qt5/+/267105

There's also [a] which has similar problems beyond my fu to fix:

[a] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtlocation/+/267316

Simon - could you look at that, too ?

> qtbase 5.13 → dev merge[2] is sitting there for three
> days waiting for someone with merge privs to do conflict resolution.
> [2] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/267814

Done - sorry, didn't see it.
I'm not Cc'd on these unless the bot thinks I'm one of the conflict
participants, which it didn't in this case (although its correct resolution
of qbytearray.cpp implicated my move of it to corelib/text/).

So please let me know about any Forward Merge Bot problems if I'm
not already Cc'd, until Liang gets back from his holiday.

> [3] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtlottie/+/267618

Please clarify: what's the problem here ?
It's merged ...

Meanwhile, here are a few more, where I've resolved the conflicts but
the integration failed in ways I think require module knowledge to fix:
[b] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtwebchannel/+/266687
[c] https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtknx/+/266695

	Eddy.