[Development] Grooming the merges?

Kai Pastor, DG0YT dg0yt at darc.de
Wed Jul 17 14:38:12 CEST 2019

Am 17.07.19 um 11:01 schrieb Edward Welbourne:
> I'm not Cc'd on these unless the bot thinks I'm one of the conflict
> participants, which it didn't in this case (although its correct resolution
> of qbytearray.cpp implicated my move of it to corelib/text/).

Isn't there something seriously wrong with how the bot identifies
"conflict participants"? For the trivial case of

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtsensors/+/267287

the bot suggested change 154ecd7b3048f22ee549c3838cc153cbc8cd33d2 (and
added me), but the conflict was in a file clearly touched only by a
single other change.

Kai.