[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:14:13 CEST 2019

Here's a PS1 script that more or less does it (god that language is awful
to use) :

xxd.ps1:
param([String]$path)

$bytes = [System.IO.File]::ReadAllBytes($path);
$size = $bytes.length;

$bytes = (($bytes | %{ "0x" + $_  ; }) | Out-String);
$content = $bytes -replace "`r",", " -replace "`n","" -replace ".{2}$";
$res = "unsigned char foobar[] = { " + $content + " }; + `r`nunsigned int
foobar_len = " + $size + ";`r`n";
echo $res

Feel free to use as you see fit
Best,