[Development] Configure command lines of official Qt releases

Markus Haberlander markus.haberlander.sw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:47:24 CEST 2019

Hi,

another place worth to mention:
There is a component "Logs" in the Qt installer for each Qt version, at
least for newer releases like 5.9.8 or 5.12.x. When selecting this, you get
a zip file with build and test logs for *all* prebuilt versions of Qt.

E.g. for the linux configure line of Qt 5.12.3 (forgive my Windows
installation path ...) search for "configure" in the following file:
C:\Qt\5.12.3\Logs\All_buildlogs.7z\build_logs\qtbase_buildLogs\Linux-RHEL_7_4-GCC-Linux-RHEL_7_4-X86_64\log.txt.gz\log.txt

And not to forget, these files also log many details (like envirinment
variables ...) of the build environment ...

Best regards
Markus