[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:23:53 CEST 2019

I think you said it near the beginning of your mail:

> [...] This, and many other such instances, show me that the Qt containers are considered good enough [...]

I guess that is the case. At least I haven't craved for any of the
features you list in the 15 or so year's I've developed with Qt. The
plumbing has been good enough both for my personal and professional
projects, and I guess that may be the case for many others as well.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think there are cases where the lack
of these container features is a sore point, just wanted to say that I
haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it, and the same may be
true for many others as well.

Elvis