[Development] Proposing CMake as build tool for Qt 6

Bogdan Vatra bogdan.vatra at kdab.com
Thu Jun 6 15:33:10 CEST 2019

Hi,

I won't hold my breath for community support for iOS. iOS is out for so many
years, yet CMake has no support for t.

iOs is not a show stopper if and only you're prepared to drop this plaform
from Qt 6 in case cmake support will be poor or non existing.

Cheers,
BogDan.

În ziua de joi, 6 iunie 2019, la 16:23:21 EEST, Simon Hausmann a scris: