[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 18:31:43 CEST 2019

On 03/06/2019 01.49, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Sunday, 2 June 2019 22:31:47 PDT Olivier Goffart wrote:
>> I also managed to get that done with a <10 lines of "plain cmake":
>>
>> https://github.com/woboq/moc-ng/blob/7cfa2b65efaf836054977e5974f8f9c23b0cb05
>> 7/src/CMakeLists.txt#L46-L54
>
> Yup, I figured with CMake it would be possible. But I'm trying to get this in
> Qt 5 first.

Minification is probably not feasible, but it might be interesting to
propose integrating zlib compression into CMake scripts and/or CMake
command mode. (CMake already seems to depend on zlib, so this may be
less implausible than one might think. Especially for command mode, in
fact, which already supports compressed tar operations...)

--
Matthew