[Development] Proposing CMake as build tool for Qt 6

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:49:11 CEST 2019

Jean-Michaël Celerier,

WOW, many thanks.. :)

But, as I can see, with CMake it is very over-complicated (as for me as a
noob). For this I need to
waste a lot of time to search in google, on stackoverflow and etc. I think,
that even a week is not
enough for this (to know for all CMake keywords and features which are
required to make a custom
cross-toolchain).  Unlike to QBS, where I spent a hour to *create* and
*debug* of a custom toolchain
(basically to study of a compiler datasheet with it commands).

But, OK, many thanks for the example, anyway. :)

BR,
Denis

ср, 19 июн. 2019 г. в 10:44, Jean-Michaël Celerier <