[Development] [Releasing] Qt 5.13.0 released

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Jun 20 18:29:53 CEST 2019

On Thursday, 20 June 2019 04:03:03 PDT Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> Actually the KDE people advised the contrary:
>

> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/distributions/2019-June/000321.html

Ok, would've been nice if someone made that recommendation two days ago. Or a
month ago, when we started the betas.

Anyway, I think the simplest is that we change rcc's default to zlib, so we
don't compress with zstd unless asked for.