[Development] Query for Qt web kits

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jun 22 11:38:18 CEST 2019

Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> I need some idea about Web and  Qt. Is it possible to design a full
> Website using Qt Webkits or Qt WebEngine?
>
> What are the key services of Qt Webkits and Qt Webengine s?
>
> Can we use Qt Webkits and Webengine along with PHP or Wordpress?
>
> Any suggestions highly appreciated.

1. This is the wrong mailing list for such questions. This mailing list is
   for development OF Qt itself, NOT for application development WITH Qt.
2. QtWebKit and QtWebEngine are the opposite of what you are looking for:
   they are for displaying web content in Qt applications, not Qt
   applications on the web. You may be interested in Qt for WebAssembly:
   https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_WebAssembly

        Kevin Kofler