[Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

Danila Malyutin danilamaljutin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:05:37 CEST 2019

I see that situation has improved somewhat since I've last tried to use
cppreference qch in Qt Creator about a year ago, but the formatting still
sometimes goes crazy (especially with "since C++XY" in the overload list),
and there are some issues with font aliasing. I.e. there are definitely
many ways it can be improved, compared to the web version.