[Development] New repository request (qtplatformdefinitions)

Jedrzej Nowacki Jedrzej.Nowacki at qt.io
Tue Jun 25 12:37:54 CEST 2019

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:23:55 PM CEST Tor Arne Vestbø wrote:
> The name qtplatformdefinitions will likely quickly be wrong once something
> else needs to be dumped in there. How about just qtinfra?

> Tor Arne

I'm not really asking for "catch all" repository. I do not know why anything
else that I mentioned in the bug tracker would be needed to be dumped there. I
just need a repository with no dependencies following qt branching model to
store build instructions, specifying CI tested platforms and probably storing
some provisioning scripts. All CI related. It can be named qtinfra,
qtinfrastructure, qtci, qtplatformdefinitions or even qtfoobar I will accept
anything without a fight :-)

Jędrek