[Development] Merge and Integration status report - 2019.06.28
Liang.Qi at qt.io
Fri Jun 28 14:17:17 CEST 2019
* qt5 5.12: submodule updated two days ago. The only issue is qtvirtualkeyboard was decoupled from qt5, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-76371 , need to wait COIN production update
* qt5 5.13: submodule updated three days ago. The only issue is https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-76549 , tst_Dialogs failed on macOS 10.13
* qt5 dev: submodule updated this morning. qtwebengine is decoupled from qt5 because above QTBUG-76549.
* qt5 5.12.4->5.12 merges are done, all submodules and qt5
* qt5 5.13.0->5.13 merges are still on-going
* and 5.12->5.13->dev will come, especially for qt5
* In these last few days for the 1st half year of 2019, there are several tasks have more priority inside TQtC. So some cancellation of integrations happened for this purpose. Hope this doesn't hurt much.
Enjoy summer(or winter)!
More information about the Development