[Development] Continuous Integration for 3rd party projects using Qt

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Mar 18 02:23:46 CET 2019

On Sunday, 17 March 2019 11:05:08 PDT Denis Kormalev wrote:
> Travis can cover macosx, linux (and using docker it can cover different
> environments/compilers and packaging for various distribs) and android
> (with linux as host). Appveyor can cover Windows builds.

Those two are what I use for TinyCBOR, which uses Qt for its unit test system
(in turn, Qt uses TinyCBOR). I usually hate working with Travis, since it's
always hit and miss and if you stop looking at it for a few months, things
will bit-rot and break, but because of its macOS support, it's the best out
there.

AppVeyor is much nicer and has Qt pre-installed.