[Development] Does iMX6 support EGL on X11 feature?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 20:02:24 CET 2019

Hi,

Yes, but Qt Quick has not any good plotting library (as my app draw
"real-time" curves). QtCharts in not an option. :)

I thought that maybe I could use the OpenGL widget in QtWidgets app to
render a curves there (e.g. with Qwt). But in this case I need in the
working OpenGL on X11 (which is not exists).