[Development] Does iMX6 support EGL on X11 feature?

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Sun Mar 24 10:41:49 CET 2019

On 3/24/19 9:33 AM, Denis Shienkov wrote:

> Yes, I too run X11 on my iMX6 board, but, seems it running without of
> any acceleration (I use -platform xcb option to run my app).

Unfortunately I don't have easy access to our project running on the
iMX6 board anymore. But our BSP was made with buildroot and IIRC we had
to do several patches there, before we had proper X11 support.
And when the BSP does not support hardware accelerated X11 Qt is not
able to fix this.

But the iMX6 is one of the official target platforms for the "Qt for
Device Creation" product (
https://doc.qt.io/QtForDeviceCreation/qtb2-index.html ), what makes it
very likely, that someone can give more information about the situation
on this device.

Uwe