[Development] Dropping sqlite2 plugin for Qt6/cmake port

Albert Astals Cid albert.astals.cid at kdab.com
Fri May 3 10:43:34 CEST 2019

While trying to get more src/plugins/sqldrivers/ code built with CMake i
realized that there is no FindSQLite2.cmake in cmake and we would have to
create/maintain our own.

Then i realized that the latest release of sqlite2 was on 2005 and thought
maybe we can just drop it?

So I'm proposing to drop src/plugins/sqldrivers/sqlite2/ from Qt6/cmake port
of Qt.

Opinions?

Best Regards,
  Albert

P.S: sqlite3 code is already building fine in the cmake port

--
Albert Astals Cid | albert.astals.cid at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)