[Development] QList for Qt 6

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:02:35 CEST 2019

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qlist.html#details

QVector should be your default first choice. QVector<T> will usually give better performance than QList<T>, because QVector<T> always stores its items sequentially in memory, where QList<T> will allocate its items on the heap unless sizeof(T) <= sizeof(void*) and T has been declared to be either a Q_MOVABLE_TYPE or a Q_PRIMITIVE_TYPE using Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO. See the Pros and Cons of Using QList for an explanation.

Иван Комиссаров