[Development] Views

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Mon May 20 23:43:59 CEST 2019

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:23:13PM +0200, Mutz, Marc via Development wrote:

> > > And now do the same thing [...]
> >
> > No, I won't.
> >
> > You were claiming something universally valid (\forall x "There is
> > no difference ...")
>
> I never said that there's no difference. I said there's no difference in
> readability. Don't confuse familiarity with simplicity (or readability).

Indeed, you claimed only "no difference in readability".

But I wouldn't agree that there is "no difference in readabilty" between
Exhibit A and B above.

In case B one e.g. would need to check whether all _four_ occurances of
'container' are actually the same. An issue that does not exist in case A.

Andre'