[Development] Views

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Tue May 21 00:02:45 CEST 2019

> There is no readability difference between the use of a Qt container and
> that of an STL container. Don't confuse familiarity with
> simplicity</stroustrup>.

That is true. You can get familiar with both, STL and foot fungus over time. But both will
remain disturbing forever ;-)

I used STL from time to time. And I found that it does not matter how often I used it...
it still remains hard to read.

I mean, "pop_back" vs. "removeLast"?! Seriously?! "pop back" sounds funny but it is not
easy to read!

I case intuitive naming does not matter for you...
Then compare this thread/answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/18549053/1421332
With this thread/answer: https://stackoverflow.com/a/421615/1421332
And, LOL, do not skip the comment below the first answer!

Nothing more to say.

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner