[Development] CSS styling, XML, HTML etc. (was Re: Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support)

Nils Jeisecke nils.jeisecke at saltation.com
Tue May 21 17:45:17 CEST 2019

Am 21.05.2019 um 14:06 hat Shawn Rutledge geschrieben:
>> I wish that were true for me. We need colours in table cell borders
>> and SVG images (and better CSS support would be real nice). This
>> might help, but is stalled:
>> https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/177256
>
>I was just putting some thought into CSS over the last few days, but
>wasn’t aware of that patch.

Yes, I was always hoping to get it into the next Qt release (so I don't
always have to patch Qt for my projects where this code is in use for
years now). But it looks like there's not too much interest.

I really wouldn't mind getting more reviewers for this so please feel
invited ;-)

Nils