[Development] Issues (temporary) with gerrit and code.qt.io

Stottlemyer, Brett (B.S.) bstottle at ford.com
Tue May 21 18:26:52 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Passing this one for general awareness.  I've been hit by https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-2980.

The referenced issue is closed but with a note "I assume it will take awhile to finish."  The symptoms, as I understand it, are that various mirrors are not current.

I was able to run `git pull` and get the current HEAD correctly from code.qt.io from the command line, but a coworker is only getting fa84f22bfd5500550f26f544f6905ac89e60716f (missing two commits).

This commit<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtremoteobjects/+/262419> is listed as merged in Gerrit, but as of this moment, it isn't listed in https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtremoteobjects.git/log/.  The website's log (like the `git pull` result) is a few commits behind.

Just an FYI in case others see the same issue.

Regards,
Brett